Caligram Project (Project 2)

I really loved this project, it was really time consuming but definitely worth it. I think the concept of the white lines really helped me to envision how to work on my face. And making sure I had different areas for the different parts of my face (that have different highlights and contrasts) helped as well. Other tools that were useful were using bold font, those types are easier to work with when manipulating the letters. Another thing I figured out was envisioning my hair as lots of strings of hair instead of trying to make it out of only a few words. For this I just used some of the longer sentences in my paragraph and then just manipulated them to look like individual hair strands. I was really worried about my shirt because the original was tye dye and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to depict that in the same way but I'm really glad it worked out! If we had more time I would have tried to add Rick and Morty on my shirt or even done the background but overall I really enjoyed this!!


Comments

Popular Posts